WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Do you want more opportunity, independence and empowerment than you current position can offer? In this role, you will report directly to the President of the firm and handle some of the following tasks, including:
- Business development support: Send customized e-note cards to clients for Principal consultant, coding of contacts in database, outbound phone calls to clients to schedule appointments for Principal consultant.
- Marketing Support: We host many webinars, workshops and events. You will assist with the promotion of these events by preparing direct mail campaigns and make phone calls to register clients for these events.
- Social media assistance: Interview consultants to draft blog posts, post articles on social media sites, Synthesize data from group discussions.
- Partner management: Collect information from partner firms and/or cadre of consultants, coaches and trainers.
- IT Support: Where possible, troubleshoot basic computer and network problems. When more serious problems arise, you will coordinate with outside resources to get everything up and running as soon as possible.
- Office Management: as you know, efficient administration is essential for a successful business. You will take pride in keeping our offices “shipshape,” from ordering supplies to maintaining an organized filing system, to performing other tasks.
- Writing/Writer/Editor associate: drafting, proofreading and or editing of documents; including emails, letters, capability documents, smaller proposals, etc.
- Citrix Administrator: Solid experience setting up and troubleshooting technical/audio etc. with GoToWebinar and GoToMeeting, perform as a consultant to other’s with answers to technical/audio, setting up issues
We are looking to add 3-4 additional people to expand our virtual team of professionals, who are available to work with Boxer Advisors as an independent contractors and not an employee. Boxer Advisors will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefits.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
Because of the current size of our team of virtual professionals and the potential for rapid growth, every day is different at Boxer Advisors. In addition to the variety of accountabilities you will manage, you will cross-train in other areas to learn new skills. You will be happiest and most productive in our environment if you are:
- A self-starter, comfortable working on your own. You will have lots of phone and on-line interaction with colleagues and be challenged to complete assignments on-time without extensive supervision.
- Someone who understands the importance of building and maintaining the foundation for a positive relationship with each customer by serving as a knowledgeable information source and ensuring that their needs are met.
- Technologically savvy: Strong computer skills including experience with Word, PowerPoint, and/or Excel and/or can learn new programs or Apps quickly
- Able to make independent decisions yet work closely and collaboratively with others as required.
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable in a changing environment.
- Able to effectively manage and prioritize a variety of tasks.
- Someone who has good communication skills. Excellent grammar and experience proofreading and editing documents a real plus.
- Organized and attentive to detail.
- Experienced with professional services or consulting firm – a real plus
- Experienced working in virtual work setting a real plus. If not, a strong desire to learn how to work in this environment.
- Are a US citizen
The degree to which you go above and beyond the call of duty to service our clients and “pitch in” as the company grows and changes will make you a star in this role. In summary, this is a great role for people who are looking for an opportunity to learn AND contribute right away, potential for growth, and the challenge of a wide range of accountabilities.
ADDITIONAL BACKGROUND: BOXER ADVISORS
The firm was founded by Ken Boxer, an organizational consultant who, for the past 20 years, has helped clients:
- Manage organizational change
- Develop and retain a diverse workforce
- Develop leaders
Before starting Boxer Advisors, Ken founded and led a consulting firm for 15 years and before that, worked for three other consulting firms.
Our goal at Boxer Advisors is to be the “go-to” resource for providing best-in-class, organizational development services via a national network of partner firms and our own cadre of senior consultants, coaches and trainers. We partner only with firms recognized as industry leaders in their area of specialty and who offer well-designed moderately priced learning products that are easy to customize and are supported by client service professionals.
Clients Ken Boxer has consulted with over the years include organizations such as Constellation Energy, Frito-Lay, Sandoz Pharmaceuticals, W.R. Grace and a variety of federal agencies, including: the U.S. Department of Agriculture; U.S. Department of Health & Human Services; U.S. Intelligence Community; and the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and work samples to:
email@example.com. Relevant work samples include writing samples, copies of PowerPoint presentations you have done, and/or other samples that will help us assess your level of experience to complete the above functions.
No phone calls please. Resumes submitted without a cover letter (including the information below will not be considered.) Thank you.
Information to address in cover letter includes:
- Availability for a phone interview and/or test: Date
- Availability to start: Date and how many hours willing/able to work/ week
- Compensation requirements – hourly rate
- Experience working virtually
Boxer Advisors LLC is a consulting, coaching and training firm headquartered in Bethesda, MD; providing a wide range solutions to Fortune 1000 corporations and Federal Agencies. Our focus is to help clients:
- Develop partnerships with internal and/or external clients
- Translate insights into action to realize return-on-investment from training, consulting or coaching interventions
- Identify and integrate best-in-class learning and organizational development solutions
The vision for Boxer Advisors LLC is to be the “Pandora Music” of training consulting and coaching solutions, providing easy access to reasonably priced solutions that will integrate with each client’s culture. We will leverage our understanding of the Federal Government and Fortune 100 corporations to recommend solutions that will add value and support their organizational objectives.
To learn more, Check out our website: www.BoxerAdvisors.com