PERSONAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
The Founder/CEO and Principal Consultant of a fast-paced, growing consulting, coaching and training firm headquartered in Bethesda, MD is seeking a Personal Executive Assistant to help organize his busy professional and personal life.
Whether you’re looking to make extra money or build your resume by gaining experience in the consulting industry, joining Boxer Advisors as a Personal Executive Assistant will be rewarding, challenging, and stimulating.
This is a flexible position for a detail-oriented hard worker with access to a personal, reliable vehicle. Tasks include scheduling appointments, filing, office organization, personal errands and shopping for the CEO, household projects, and a variety of other essential projects. Experience with organizational systems and working with a virtual team is a plus.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 2 years + Executive Assistant experience
- Technologically savvy
- Has use of a personal vehicle
- Well organized, self-motivated, and a fast learner
- Versatile and efficient worker
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills
- Enjoys being on-the-go
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Takes pride in completing a task, no matter how big or small—from implementing a more efficient organization system for the office to picking up dry cleaning
- US Citizen
Pay rate to be determined based on qualifications, experience level and skill-set.
You will be working for Boxer Advisors Founder as an independent contractor and not an employee. Boxer Advisors will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefits.
ABOUT BOXER ADVISORS
Boxer Advisors LLC is a full service firm that provides consulting, coaching and training solutions to Fortune 1000 corporations and federal agencies. Ken Boxer, Founder/CEO and Principal Consultant, has over 25 years of experience as a consultant and is an expert at helping clients effectively engage and retain top talent, develop leaders, and enhance customer and employee satisfaction.
Prior to founding Boxer Advisors LLC, Mr. Boxer was the founder and managing Partner of Strategic Partners, Incorporated. Ken regularly consulted with senior managers on the design and implementation of business plans and strategies to recruit, retain, and develop employees. Through the years, he worked with such organizations as Blockbuster Entertainment, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Crown Central Petroleum, Frito-Lay, Inc., Marriott Corporation, McCormick Spice, Texas Instruments, and numerous federal government agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Health & Human Services, Agriculture, and Commerce. He holds an MA and a BA from the George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three (3) references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter should include:
- Three reasons why you are the best fit for the Personal Executive Assistant position
- Start date and work hours available per week
- Compensation requirements
- Acknowledgement of personal, reliable vehicle
- Availability for interview