Learning Professionals’ Forum
This learning community is designed as a focused professional development program for senior learning professionals in the Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland area, who are often tasked with developing other people’s skills. In this program, we provide a forum for you to focus on refining your own skills.
Boxer Advisor’s Learning Professionals’ Forum (LPF) provides members with:
- Techniques and strategies to help attendees address the top challenges for HR and learning professionals.
- Best practices, tools and practical solutions that are immediately applicable in the workplace.
- Professional networking with fellow HR and learning professionals to share strategies on the most pressing organization development challenges.
- Three professional development programs that will enhance member’s knowledge and skills in such areas as communications consulting, internal consulting, measurement, multi-generational workforce, leadership development, change management, ROI, and engaging and retaining talent.
- Learn in an environment that is free from sales pitches by speakers and attendees.
- Two book review sessions, which will provide members to engage in a dialogue about key lessons from leading leadership books.
- Access to an intranet that will serve as a clearing house for innovative and relevant information for members only: featuring blogs, advice, articles, tools and ideas.
- Discount on Boxer Advisors services. Members of this group receive an additional 10% off any service purchased in FY2015.
Click here for additional details.
- LPF Member Rate: $1,000 [ Click to Order ]
Turning Insights Into Action
One day program for one executive or senior team (pre-work involved)
Now available as a stand-alone solution, Turning Insights into Actions helps you implement any solution more efficiently.
Whether you are planning an organizational-wide employee development initiative, trying to get senior leadership commitment for a new effort, facilitating a merger with another firm, or about to launch a new enterprise-wide technology solution, this program delivers the best of the Boxer Advisors, LLC toolkit: insightful, incisive, and quick action-oriented behaviors, laid out step-by-step and guided from inception through completion by Ken Boxer.
• A clear and concise guide for steps to complete the task at hand
• Enhanced understanding of how to approach tasks in the future
• Customized action planning to address your specific situation
• Strategic communication suggestions
• Specific ways to sustain an initiative and/or measure the return on investment
- Fee: $8,500 [ Click to Order ]
Partner Alignment Meeting
Facilitation of half-day alignment meeting with your most important client to identify ways to create value.
- Fee: $2,500 [ Click to Order ]
Creating Strategic Partnerships Webcast
Identify keys to creating strategic partnerships
- Fee for public webinar: $99 per person [ Click to Order ]
- Fee for in-house session: $1,250 [ Click to Order ]
Essentials of Consultative Partnering Public Workshop
This course is targeted primarily toward individual contributors and technical professionals with a minimum of two to three years of professional experience. It provides participants with the essential Consultative Partnering™ tools and interpersonal skills necessary to achieve exceptional results in projects and client relationships. One day public workshop.
- Fee: $999.00 per person [ Click to Order ]
The best leaders know that there’s always room to grow and develop. The Boxer Advisors’ Executive Book Club is designed to help leaders reach the next level of effective leadership in a cost effective, high impact way.
This book club will provide participants with the resources needed to enhance their leadership skills, foster innovation, and drive transformational change throughout their organizations.
The event will combine topic-driven discussion with executive-style networking time. Facilitated by Ken Boxer, an organizational development and leadership consultant with over 25 years of experience, the discussion will focus on discussing the application of key concepts from some of the leading leadership development books.
For more information, check out (and download) this Key Questions document about the Executive Book Club.
- Fee: $950 (All books included) [ Click to Order ]
Women’s Executive Book Club
The best leaders know that there’s always room to grow and develop. The Boxer Advisors’ Women’s Executive Book Club is designed to help busy female executives and leaders reach the next level of effective leadership in a cost effective, high impact way.
This group is both social and professional, providing you with the resources needed to enhance your leadership skills, foster innovation, and drive transformational change throughout their organizations while expanding your circle of support and influence.
Events will combine topic-driven discussion with executive-style networking time. Co-facilitated by Lynnette Yount, a Master Certified Coach with over 30 years of experience and Ken Boxer, an organizational development and leadership consultant with over 25 years of experience, discussions will focus on the application of key concepts from some of the leading books for women in leadership.
For more information, check out (and download) this Key Questions document about the Women’s Executive Book Club.
Call for Pricing
Customized Holiday Card Personalization by Red Stamp
One-on-One phone consultation with RedStamp.com, one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 100 Brilliant Companies, to design and create a custom holiday e-card for your organization with your organization name and selected image (if desired).
- Fee: $50 for half-hour consultation and 20% off order [ Click to Order ]