Boxer Advisors is a training, coaching, and consulting firm headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA.
Our focus is to provide solutions to assist Federal agencies, large corporations, and leading non-profit organizations to:
● Develop leadership capabilities
● Drive organizational change
● Engage, retain, and develop a diverse workforce
Our goal at Boxer Advisors is to provide best-in-class training, consulting, and coaching services that help our clients translate insights into action from our learning interventions to improve individual and organizational performance.
To learn more, check out our website: www.BoxerAdvisors.com
We are looking to expand our virtual team of professionals, who are available to work with Boxer Advisors as independent contractors. Boxer Advisors will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit for or to the Provider.
We are seeking a Virtual Assistant who can assist with any combination of the following tasks, as needed:
1. Writing/Editing: Draft, proofread, and/or edit documents including emails, letters, proposals, etc.
2. Marketing: Implement specific marketing efforts to generate new opportunities for our existing clients and new potential clients.
3. Telemarketing: Call clients, potential clients, and colleagues to solicit interest in our solutions and follow up with marketing campaigns
4. Research: Research to support our business development and client services opportunities
5. Surveys: Develop surveys via SurveyMonkey or other online tools to support our marketing and client services opportunities
6. PowerPoint development: Develop and/or edit PowerPoint presentations
7. Client Services administrative tasks: Schedule training sessions, coordinate training implementation details, draft certificates for workshop participants, collect and organize logistical information, etc.
8. Event Coordination: Lead efforts in organizing public workshops and webinars, client conferences, etc.
9. Social Media Management: Help implement social media strategies and stay connected with our network.
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
· Technologically savvy
· Availability during standard business hours
· Have a set-aside workspace
· Have up-to-date computer and smartphone
· Experience with MS Suite and Google Suite (a must)
· Experience with DropBox and/or Hubspot (preferred)
· Experience with professional services or consulting firm (preferred)
· Experience working in a virtual work setting (strongly preferred)
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Resumes submitted without a cover letter (including the information below) will not be considered.
Information to include in a cover letter:
· Availability for interview and/or test (Date)
· Availability to start (Date)
· Number of hours willing/able to work per week
· Compensation requirements – hourly rate
· A description of why you are a great fit
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour, depending on experience
● virtual assistant: 1 year (Required)
● professional services or consulting firm: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote, within the U.S.